McKinsey & Company is an international management consulting firm that advises the top management of leading organizations on issues of strategy, organization, technology and operations. We have 102 offices worldwide, with a total staff of over 20,000.
We are announcing an immediate opening for the following position in the Panorama team located in the Budapest Office:
Banking Market Analyst
As a Banking Market Analyst, you will be responsible for a range of information gathering, analytical and forecasting tasks supporting a flagship McKinsey proprietary knowledge effort, focusing on the global banking industry. You will be expected to cooperate with global research teams in improving and expanding the existing knowledge base, and developing tailor-made analyses to consulting teams, serving some of the world’s major financial institutions.
As part of a very successful research group, operating globally, you will have the opportunity to work in a challenging business environment internationally, to build your problem-solving skills, to exceptionally expand and deepen your understanding of the financial sector worldwide through research, publications and direct client work, and to shape a major research effort on global banking trends.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Statistics or related field
- Fresh graduates or with 1-3 years relevant work experience in similar position in a financial institution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Hungarian
- Banking markets and Excel modeling knowledge is required; experience in forecasting techniques is a plus
- Strong analytical capability, problem solving skills and multi-tasking abilities
- The aptitude to synthesize information from diverse sources and present findings
- in a clear and concise manner
- Can work efficiently under pressure and keep deadlines
To apply for this position please send your CV and your motivation letter in English to the email address below.