#java #node.js #go #python #swift #fullstack #devops #docker #cloudant
Our partner is looking for an experienced backend software engineer to develop a mix of new features and support existing code on a critical project with high visibility. You will work as a Software Engineer as part of the company's Cloud Platform development team.
If you are obsessed with Cloud Development then this is your chance!
Our partner's Cloud platform combines platform as a service (PaaS) with infrastructure as a service (IaaS). Within the platform the Resource Management Console (RMC) is created to reduce barriers of entry for service providers in cloud environments by establishing RMC as the go to tool for services deployment in the Cloud. As part of this product the RMC team develops a toolset for simplifying services on-boarding process for 1st and 3rd party service providers.
- BSc degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant experience
- Specifying, building, testing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting your code
- 2+ years' experience in multiple programming languages (preferably: Java, Node.js, Go, Python, Swift)
- Hands-on experience with cloud micro-services
- Experience as a full-stack developer
- Infrastructure skills: DevOps, Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Foundry
- Yeoman or other code generation tools
- Be adaptable to changing conditions (technology, business, client requirements)
- Up-to-date with changes in technology and the business implications/applications of new technologies
- Ownership mindset
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Good teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Proven adaptability to differing cultural and business environments
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Unique, innovative, exciting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours: make the best use of your time to learn and work effectively
- Strategic office location in the heart of Budapest
- Attending conferences abroad
- Competitive salary and cafeteria package
Location: Budapest, Hungary