Nu Skin Enterprises is a growing US based company, quoted on the New York stock exchange.
At Nu Skin Enterprises we are in business to be a force for good throughout the world. We accomplish this by creating and selling exceptional anti-ageing personal care products and nutritional supplements, providing rewarding direct sales business opportunities and supporting distributors, shareholders, consumers and employees in ways that improve their quality of life. We offer a positive, uplifting work environment in which each person is supported in fulfilling their potential. We are a dynamic, international company with a rich diversity of cultures and nationalities represented in our staff.
For our Eastern European Headquarters in Budapest, we are currently looking for an
Back office Coordinator (M/F)
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies and handling incoming orders and supplies
- Arranging office area packing, moving, stock handling
- Responsible for office maintenance. Keep in contact with the maintainers of the office-block. Follow up on the cleaning staff performance
- Responsible for office mail correspondences. Take over postal consignments
- Act as a back-up and support for wire payment handling
- Independently, correctly and timely coordinate all business travel related tasks for the entire office and its visitors, such as, travel and accommodation arrangements, meals, travel insurances, taxi arrangements, etc. Monitor the company’s business travel spending and monitor the performance of the travel agents to ensure cost-value efficiency
- Assist in preparing meetings with employees and external visitors and receive external visitors of the management board
- Organize national and international meetings and events for different departments
- High school degree, BA degree is an advantage
- Good English language skills (written and verbal)
- Good IT skills
- Social personality with good communication skills
- SAP experience
A challenging opportunity in an expanding and dynamic company where you will work close to the business, have international contacts and have exposure to other Nu Skin departments. You will contribute to the development of a successful Back Office team.
In case you would like to apply, please send your English CV.