Our partner is looking for
B2B News ReporterCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.06.
Do you have reporting experience working in a busy newsroom or on a B2B title/newspaper? We have a new opportunity for a News Reporter to join a fast-paced news team and write daily articles for their industry magazines and websites. The successful candidate will be a skilled journalist, a newshound keen to break original news stories.
- Source and write exclusive news and features for print and online publication
- Write and proof own news pages and magazine section, planning content
- Engage with audience to support subscription growth and readers' engagement
- Cover industry events and lead interviews
- Keep up-to-date with market developments and trends
Experience / skills required:
- News reporting experience within B2B publishing or a regional newspaper
- Skilled and creative journalist keen to break original lead stories
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build solid relationships in the industry
- Solid organisation and planning to meet strict deadlines, and the ability to work under pressure
- Strong digital and social media skills with proven experience of using social media to grow your audience
- The ability to understand readers and write engaging content
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.