Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
AX Developer – Quality Assurance
About the ERP Implementation Project
Sapa has gone through significant growth over the past decade via acquisitions. This process has resulted in a very heterogeneous ERP environment. As a response to these opportunities Sapa Group Board of Directors has approved a Global Strategic ERP Consolidation Program, called AXPRES. AXPRES, targets to implement Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 globally. This vast effort generates new vacancies for ERP experts within Sapa’s Shared Services organization.
Purpose of AX Developer – Quality Assurance role
The role covers quality assurance of technical development work on Dynamics AX (DAX) area. He/she is responsible to establish a continuous quality assurance process for day to day development work.
- Establish and maintain Quality Assurance process for DAX developers
- Build quality gateways for the development process
- Support developers through quality process
- Follow up on code quality issues
- 5+ years of Microsoft Dynamics AX2009 or AX2012 development experience is a must
- Deep knowledge in SQL, TSQL
- Advanced X++ skills
- Advanced Visual Studio
- Knowledge of SQL Server and SSRS
- Oversees major functions and features in AX
- Fluent English
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.