Our client is a leading player in manufacturing and distributing full-line agricultural equipment. Their brands are sold in more than 100 countries through one of the largest distribution networks in the industry. For their IT development Center in Budape
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our client is a leading player in manufacturing and distributing full-line agricultural equipment. Their brands are sold in more than 100 countries through one of the largest distribution networks in the industry. For their IT development Center in Budapest we are looking for a Cloud Engineer - junior to senior level.
- Work in multiple geographies, ensuring processes are implemented, enhanced, and supported and aligned with both IT and business leaders requirements and expectations within the defined functional stream.
- Recommend and prepare documentation on best practices, business procedures, reporting, configuration and master data maintenance that can be handled by the helpdesk, super user or second level IT support organizations.
- Participate in execution of tasks to achieve scope, schedule, financial, and quality commitments.
- Participate in the assessment of the technical and economic feasibility of proposed analytical solutions and provides appropriate recommendations based on industry trends, internal benchmarking, and vendor relationships.
- Contribute to establishing service metrics and monitoring the system for performance, availability, resource productivity, quality of deliverables, service and license management.
- Provide technical guidance to coach and mentor junior staff to build technical expertise and share knowledge.
- Ensure individual and team compliance with all AGCO policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, IT and Security. Follow established governance processes and standards.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Expert level Administration of the AWS Cloud Environment
- Maintenance and Installation of new Cloud Instances located in the AWS Cloud
- Review, suggest and implement Improvement of the AWS Environment
- Experience with Data-Migration and System-Migration to the AWS Cloud
- Knowledge and Experience of AWS Auto scaling systems
- Knowledge of AWS Monitoring / Alerting / CloudWatch Monitoring
- Knowledge of AWS CloudFormation – scripting of server automated installation
- Experience with AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) and User Management
- Reporting of AWS Details / cost / resource usage etc
- Promote team work in a global Cloud Engineering Team
- Mentor Jr. AWS Engineers and provide guidance and leadership
- AWS Experience with Operating Systems Microsoft Windows, Linux, Database RDS/SQL, AWS
- Experience with the following AWS features: EC2, ECS,ELB, EFS, S3 storage, VPC, Route 53
- Call out availability
- Fluent in English
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Multinational working environment
- Travel opportunities
- Continuous development opportunities
- Perfect working environment and professional team