The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Authentication Analyst (Unix)
who will play a key role in the technical support and management of the authentication environment.
• Duties include the oversight, planning, troubleshooting, and management of all aspects relating to the systems that comprise this global architecture.
• Capacity planning for infrastructure growth is among the responsibilities of the position.
• Strong problem analysis and troubleshooting skills are essential.
• Unix (Solaris) and Linux knowledge is a must along with a solid understanding of web server and application server technologies, Unix/Linux hardware/OS skills, and Client/Server application delivery in a multi-tiered environment.
• This position requires the knowledge of many Web based technologies.
• Candidate must be available for 24 X 7 on-call support.
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Very strong communication skills in English.
• 5+ years experience with large scale production systems, preferably web related.
• Experience with large scale integration and hosting environment.
• Experience with UNIX (Solaris/AIX), and Red Hat Linux.
• UNIX scripting experience.
• Knowledge of web server and application server technology.
• Knowledge of SOA, SOAP, WSDL.
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: E-mail cím megjelenítése
or call +36 30 981 0403.