Our partner is looking for
Audience Development and Insights ManagerCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.06.
We are looking for an Audience Development Manager to join UK Parliament's Participation Team and lead on the development of our audience data, segmentation and targeting. The growth of Participation's external audiences and development of stronger audience engagement is a critical strategic need.
This is an exciting new role in a dedicated marketing team that has been created to meet the audience development needs of the two main delivery areas for the Participation Team: Visitor Services & Retail and Education & Engagement.
The post-holder will work to increase the impact of Participation's engagement with external audiences by designing and implementing mechanisms for audience analysis, generating original ideas and testing innovative solutions to improve engagement with UK Parliament with external audiences with a sustainable ethos.
- Significant experience of using advanced audience research tools and techniques to produce audience insight relevant to an operational business - manipulating both internal and external data sources against strategic department needs.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, particularly working creatively with existing data sources/large data sets, with the ability to use multiple datasets (e.g third party data, CRM, GA) in one narrative.
- Experience of producing and presenting audience research to senior stakeholders, providing insights and forecasts into current and potential audiences, which drive tangible solutions to increase audience reach and engagement with UK Parliament.
- Annual leave starting at 30 days pro rata
- Civil Service Pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Discounted membership of the in-house gym
It may be possible for high contributors to be paid up to the maximum of the pay band
All applications must be submitted on a House of Commons application form
More information on the role and the full criteria can be found on the job description