The position includes responsibilities and activities in the area of Supply Chain related to the Hungary market as follows:
- Ensures the highest customer satisfaction in the market through the most effective management of local distribution, supply and demand processes in alignment with company commercial strategy and at most economic cost in cooperation with supply sites and company network.
- Ensures the ERP master data related to the market activities.
- Develops and follows up of the budgets under the department activities.
- Constant monitor and improvement of the supply chain costs.
- Implements and maintains projects as part of the functional development and improvement.
- Acts as a focal point between Commercial, GSC, TPO, Sites, Logistics, QA, Customer Service, RA, CoE
- Part of the commercial management team of Hungary and regularly informs the GM about the ongoing matters of the supply chain team
- Manages, motivates and develops the people within the department.
- Ensures the availability of the products sold on the market and also the logistics of the products.
- Leads and coordinates the process of Sales Forecasting and Demand Planning to ensure a reliable Sales Forecast is provided to the manufacturing/packing Sites via different planning systems and interfaces, also leads and coaches team members and talent management activities
- Coordinates with the Portfolio and Market Access all the necessary launches, transfers and delists to ensure implementation on time.
- Ensures implementation and maintenance of global inventory management tools related to Safety Stock, Replenishment Planning and Master Data.
- Ensures data and master data maintenance of the local planning tools related to Budgeting, Forecasting, Replenishment and BI.
- Leads and coordinates the process of product replenishment. Ensures the right and optimized level of stock availability to keep high customer service while improving the cash flow and costs.
- Manages the OOS situations and takes steps to plan and avoid them as early as possible.
- Monitors the slow moving stock and aging stock. Coordinates with Commercial steps to avoid write-offs.
- Coordinates the process of AW changes as to ensure the right AW is placed in the Purchase Orders and planning systems.
- Coordinates the process of obtaining the necessary Codes and Identification, such as GTIN, is set on time in the planning systems.
- Ensure the Physical Logistics of the product along with document flows in cooperation with local Distribution center.
- Maintains and ensures the necessary contracts are signed and up to date.
- Ensures corporate and local reporting of different Supply Chain and Logistics KPIs also that the budget is prepared, aligned and communicated on time.
- Monitors and controls Supply Chain KPIs (FCA, CSL, Inventory target) in order to provide the best level of service. Prepare if needed a remediation plan to reach KPI target.
- Manages the process and department SOP’s development, implementation and maintenance.
- Master’s degree, preferably Technical, Economics or Pharmaceutical.
- Min. 5 years’ experience at a management position preferable in the area of supply chain
- Min. 3 years’ experience with project implementation in a multinational environment and preferably 3 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry and in the area of QA
- Knowledge of the legislation concerning trade of pharmaceutical products.
- Excellent PC skills – MS Office, ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
If you are able to solely make decisions and take responsibilities and have excellent planning and organizational skills, if you are collaborative, adaptive, self-controlling and also have excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills as well as proven team development and management, analytical skills, and if you feel you are also result-oriented, effective, flexible, pro-active and business acumen and focused on the client we need you!
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits packages with a great bonus system
- Dynamic and professional atmosphere
- Career development opportunities
- Company car, mobile phone, Laptop
Beszerzés / Logisztika / Szállítás > Logisztikai menedzser, Logisztikai szakértő
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem > Ellátási menedzser
Gyógyszeripar / Vegyipar
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Egyetemi végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|