Associate Director, Product Management - European Asset Based Delivery
Our partner is looking for
Associate Director, Product Management - European Asset Based DeliveryCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.02.
Wayfair is seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial product leader to reinvent the tools currently used for the Wayfair owned European delivery network and build cutting-edge technology for the further and steep growth across the continent. The right product leader will play a critical role in enabling a best-in-class experience to delight our customers and set the bar for the home delivery market.
The scope of impact is broad, with accountability for developing and maturing an asset based delivery transportation system in Europe. The leader will also be accountable to provide insights to internal stakeholders to drive incremental evolution and innovation.
This role will lead a team of high performing product managers to bring that vision to reality, driving product prioritization, requirement creation, and execution of product development with engineering. The leader will also be a key contributor to our supply chain strategy, challenging current models, and establishing new approaches made possible through product innovation.
- Extensive experience in product management, business analysis & technology implementation, ideally in a retail, ecommerce, logistics or highly complex B2B markets
- Experience in understanding and building products that map supply chain flows and shipment journeys into the digital workflows. This will include ux design and using iterations and pivots for fast learning and lean product development.
- Demonstrated track record of successful management of product lifecycle from vision, to deployment, and ongoing impact optimization
- A recognized track record of building teams; previous experience to develop and foster multi-level team attitudes that guide effective performance
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights.
- Communication and interpersonal agility; being approachable and builds diverse relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills - able to communicate effectively with senior management, tech teams, vendors and line team
- High ability to deal with ambiguity, to effectively prioritize, to multitask, and to work with tight deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience in identifying root causes of problems and necessary actions to eliminate them
- Experience working across geographies and cross-culturally
- Preferably a degree in Technology, Operations Research, Logistics, Supply Chain or Business Administration
Wayfair is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.