Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is looking for a number of Junior AP Accountants, based in Debrecen, Hungary, to join our team in our newly created Finance Shared Service Center, supporting our $4.5B global U.S.-based company.
- Bachelor's Degree (or in progress) required.
- 0-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience.
- Some prior part time work or intern experience.
- Good general software skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
- Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues.
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Process vendor invoices up for payment
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Maintain vendor files
- Assist with month end closing.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 25%