Embassy of Japan in Hungary
The Embassy of Japan in Hungary is seeking for a new
for the Cultural and Public Relation Section.
Details are shown as follows:
1. Qualification Required
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Hungarian nationality or Hungarian permanent resident status
- Basic PC skills、 including Microsoft Word、 Excel、 Power Point etc.
- Good communication skills.
- Exact、 careful、 patient and persistent personality in delicate and complicated works、 responsible、 flexible and open-minded personality.
- Long-term engagement
2. Job Description
Supporting the Cultural and Public Relation Section in administrative and secretarial works such as:
- Publication and selection of the government scholarship programs
- Updating the Embassy’s website
- Organizing cultural events
- Survey on cultural affairs
- Managing the cultural center in the Embassy
- And other jobs related to the Cultural and Public Relation Section (interpretation, translating Japan related newspaper articles and other documents, coordinating and scheduling meeting and appointments, receiving visitors and screening inquiries by phone and emails, managing the section’s storeroom etc.)
The applicant is required to submit a resume to the Embassy via E-mail at the email address belowby Wednesday、 July 9、 2014
The resume must be written in English or Japanese with a photo attached (no specific requirements on its format). Please、 note that the resumes will not be returned.
4. Selection Process
- First screening: screening of the resumes
- Second screening: interview and practical test
- Third screening: interview
Only successful applicants of the first screening will be contacted.