Reed Specialist Recruitment's international client in now looking for several Artworkers to create or amend artwork files in line with client brand guidelines or supplied design directions and to ensure their integrity for final production either online or offline.
Primary function of this role is to create artwork on brand or amend existing artwork files and templates or visuals created by the designers and turn them into workable artwork files for final production.
They would work closely with the Account Manager and Graphic Designers to achieve project goals and add value to the work stream wherever possible.
- Liaising with Designers / Account Managers and Workflow Controllers on appropriate aspects of the artwork production
- Good understanding of artworking techniques and print processes
- Advising others on the most cost-effective and suitable production method
- Being conversant with the admin processes of the studio
- Liaising confidently with internal colleagues, external suppliers and printers if applicable
- Working consistently and creatively within corporate branding guidelines
- Ensuring all quality control policies are adhered to, while constantly looking to improve and implement these
- Make sure client focus, results focus are maintained on a high level
- Responsible for teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to use indesign style sheets as part of the standard artwork process
- Excellent working knowledge of some of the main creative design software packages (Adobe Creative Suite – In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator – PDF Generation – Distiller – Quark Xpress – Microsoft office suite)
- Native Hungarian and fluent English language skills
- Extensive knowledge of artworking and production methods
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working within brand guidelines
- Strong level of IT literacy
- Good technical ability, colour (theory) knowledge and pre-press
- Understanding of workflow tools and Digital Asset Management would be an advantage
- Good communication and influencing skills