Application Security Supervisor
As a partner of Aegon Global Technology we are looking for candidates for the Application Security Supervisor role. Last year the company has established its most recent technology center in Budapest which since then is growing rapidly. Aegon Global Technology makes sure that all employees of Aegon are working with latest IT solutions and receive finest support. Being part of their team, gives you opportunity to not only work with most recent IT technologies, but also provides you the chance for dynamic and diverse career path.
In addition to the globally modern IT environment, Aegon Global Technology provides secure and long-term career, brand new office located in the heart of the city, flexible working hours with home office opportunities, followed by exceptional compensation.
By following the values of the company, coming to work should bring passion, fun and creativity instead of a simple hope for the green traffic light in the morning on the way to the office.
Eager to know more? In that case, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and get all the details.
• Team performance, new hires, and overseeing training and development of employees for this growing team
• Day to day operational support and security provisioning
• Overseeing and implementing best practices, compliance, and regulatory controls and representing results to management and audit
• Performs quality reviews to insure compliance to enterprise processes and policies
• Builds and maintains relationships with customers and leadership across the organization
• Assists with strategy planning and execution
• Monitors adherence to SLOs and service standards, creates and implements reports and measurements as needed
• Bachelor degree in a related business field or equivalent knowledge, a combination of years of experience and education will be considered
• Minimum 6 years’ work experience in an IT Security environment
• Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
• Ability to coordinate, communicate, and execute plans with minimal supervision
• Experience with Access Controls
• Supervisory experience
• IT service request ticketing system experience
• Challenging projects
• Flexible work conditions