Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even a single plane's take-off requires countless critical finely tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without a stable and innovative IT background.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft has acquired a unique know-how in developing innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer you the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT software development company.
Join us as an Application Operator to strengthen our second level Application Operation team!
Your responsibilities will be
- Keep running applications for airline companies
- Ensuring high-level availability solutions
- Monitoring related activities
- Opening and handling incidents
- Executing maintenance changes
- Keeping contact with providers and relevant departments
- Troubleshooting application problems and outages according to the documentations
- Solving simple service requests for the customers
- Participate in calls in case of outage
You are looking for us, if You
- Are able to provide professional high quality support to customers in 24/7 shifts (12 hours)
- Have knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems and working experience in IT operations
- Are familiar with ITIL processes
- Have adequate communication skills, solution focused mind and strong team spirit
- Can communicate in English both spoken and written
- Are open to continuously extend your professional skills
- Are interested in Aviation IT
- German language skill
- Basic networking backgrounds (TCP/IP)
- Basic database (SQL) knowledge
- Experience in application operation
- Scripting skills (Perl, PHP, Bash, Python or anything similar)
Required for employment
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítány)
What are the benefits of joining us as an employee?
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life: our flexible working hours based on core time, the exact observance of the designated number of working hours, the occasional option of working from home, and the benefits that can be extended to cover your family you can also improve your non-working life!
- We have long-term plans for you! We have carefully designed career paths (and a career management system), we provide the appropriate training courses and projects to accomplish your aims.
- Our community is characterized by mutual respect and an attitude of helpfulness. This high professional quality level and the colorful personalities will help you spend your everyday life in a good mood, why you make the best of your skills and talents.
- We are happy when you are open and help you discover the world: after six months you will receive substantial discounts that you can use to visit any place in the world taking Lufthansa flights!
- In addition to an inclusive and helpful atmosphere, trust is also an important value for us. You can rely on us with anything right from your first day, and we also trust you to the utmost extent.
What does a member of your future team think?
"Ours is a newly established team, which means that our new entrant will not be part of a rigid and ultimately refined machinery, rather they will have a role in deciding what direction the operation of applications will take within Lufthansa Systems. Many members of our team of about 30 persons have already worked together, and obviously, our tasks are not new, which will provide a solid basis for our joint work, while our duties are being formed dynamically. We would like to see new team members who are reliable and can sustain their focus even on tasks that seem to be more monotonous, take responsibility for their decisions and do not hesitate to negotiate with foreign customers. If you like this opportunity, but you consider yourself too much of a beginner or too young, then I suggest this should not stop you from applying. If you are interested in system operation, you have already created a website or have worked as a system administrator for minor systems, do not hesitate to apply. We have experienced, senior engineers on our team, they will be happy to help you with learning!"
Elektronika / Telekommunikáció > Helpdesk
IT / Informatika > Rendszerüzemeltető
Ügyfélszolgálat / Vevőszolgálat / Szolgáltatás > Ügyfélszolgálati munkatárs
|Minimális tapasztalat||Tapasztalat nem szükséges|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Középiskola|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|