Our client is a Scandinavian company which is leading provider of high-end solutions to manufacturing industries such as: food, beverages, personal care, healthcare and electronics.
- On the basis of specific client requirements, elaborate an offer evaluating whether it can be applied with adequate technical solutions or if it has to be declined for technical reasons.
- Support sales/application engineers in customer calls for quotations of complex systems or when the collection of more technical information or further details is necessary.
- Execute technical proposals through system layout engineering or cost estimating of necessary components or modules.
- Ask quotations from external suppliers and evaluate estimates
- Give technical support to other company departments for the segment / product lines
- Collaborate with sales engineers for problems related to assembly or in the event of customer complaints
- Develop the market and the sales of new products lines / segments, acting as local interface with the central functions within in the Group.
- Product knowledge
- Technical drawing experience
- Project management
- Customer awareness and technology
- Cost estimate and Pay-off calculation
- AutoDesk CAD Tools
- Automation and industrial processes
- Good command of English spoken and written
- User knowledge of MS Office
Skills and Abilities needed:
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving
Education and experience:
- Bachelor of Sciences, in engineering
- 3 years’ work experience in similar position