We are looking for a
Provide IT Support and participate in software development projects for Oracle E-Business Suite (Oracle Applications) R12-based Information Applications for covering commercial and manufacturing processes.
The job is during regular day shift, with some level of flexibility.
The position is limited term for a period of 1-2 years.
1) Provide application support to the business unit during operational use of the application software.
2) Perform problem analysis on functional and technical issues related to application software. Effective and timely communication to the end-user community.
3) Participation in development projects.
4) Support business unit during the implementation of changes related to application software. That includes planning, technical design, validation and cutover support.
5) All above must be done within the Alcoa corporate and, more specifically, Alcoa Europe strategy, guideline and policies. This new person follow all Alcoa compliance rules and takes care of the regular activities we perform for our business applications (e.g. participating and supporting audit, supporting month end closing).
- Problem management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Hungarian and English language.
- Experience and at ease working in a multi cultural multilingual environment.
- MS or BS degree in Computer Science or related.
- PL/SQL, Oracle programming experience (stored procedures, packages, triggers)
- IT Infrastructure.
- ERP support experience.
- Previous experience in similar position.
- Oracle Weblogic/IAS
- Oracle Applications
- BI Reporting
- DBA certificate
- Visual Basic programming
We offer a challenging function at an internationally recognized company. We are providing several excellent opportunities for professional development with attractive benefits including Cafeteria and Travel Cost Coverage for Candidates residing outside of Székesfehérvár.Balancing work and personal life is important. We offer flexible work arrangements and programs to help people meet personal or family needs.Alcoa is highly committed in providing possibilities of voluntary community events and various outdoor programs such as our annual full day Family Day.
Alcoa is the recipient of the prestigious 2013 Catalyst Award which honors exceptional initiatives that expand opportunities for women and business. Alcoa was honored for its efforts to building opportunities for women in a “hard hat” company, breaking down barriers in a male-dominated industry and achieving greater gender representation through an aggressive diversity agenda.
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.