Support the worlds most reliable platform in cooperation with a dynamic international team.
- Planning, ordering, installation, maintenance and rollout of centrally stored z/OS software.
- Packaging and customizing of mainframe systems according to our internal standards for preventive and corrective service
- Ensuring integration of technical standards (procedures, methods and naming conventions) within the software packages
- Ensuring the 2nd and 3rd level support for specific named software products and the related methods and procedures
- Participation in the shifts for on call and team-dispatching/hotline to ensure the 7*24h operation
- Support in technical topics of projects, consulting and presales.
The following skills are required
- Experience in the operation of z/OS systems and its subsystems
- Very good product knowledge of TSO, ISPF, SDSF, JCL, SMP/E, JES2/3 etc.
- Very structured way of working
- Good language skills in English and/or German
- Experience with working in a team