AP (B2P) Operations Specialist – English and Czech/Polish/Russian/Hebrew
We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do—on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of a AP Operations Specialist.
The Buy to Pay Global Ops Finance European Team is a component of the Global Ops Finance Europe organization. The Buy to Pay Global Ops Finance Europe team is in charge to provide accounts payable services to the legal entities (800+) operated by the GE affiliates across 31 countries in Europe in contact with the local/regional business controllership teams. Services are governed by the GE B2P Enterprise Standards and business specific policies and guidelines. Services scope include the full wing to wing process from invoice receiving until ensuring timely payment, issue resolutions supplier invoices and sub ledger reconciliation.
- Execute and validate processing of external supplier invoices, perform regular self-audit and execute on correction actions
- Contact person for business operational team in terms of resolving any complex issues with invoices and payments, investigate and resolve deficiencies with suppliers or internal parties
- Work closely with business stakeholders on processing exceptional items and specific requirements
- Preparing and reviewing the payment for external suppliers in ERP
- Responsible for follow up on payment transactions to external suppliers and execution of urgent payments with ensured controls
- Responsible for preparing timely reconciliation & review of all B2P related accounts; manage open items and clearing with stakeholder involvement
- Manage cross-functional communication with multiple GE operation and finance functions at highest professional standards
- Owns communication and reconciliation of outstanding balances with external suppliers
- Support in preparation of metrics and KPI’s and investigation analysis
- Initiate process improvements, execute projects related to standardization, quality improvement, compliance or simplification
- Participation in migrations or system implementations, create and maintain DTP’s and other process documentation
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Czech/Polish/Russian/Hebrew
- Good understanding of accounting practices in relation to P2P
- Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges, complex issues
- Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
- Professional style when dealing with business clients
- Compliance & controllership mindset
- Numerate with a good eye for detail
- Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of ERP platforms (SAP/Oracle)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit Link megjelenítése. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Főkönyvelő, Könyvelő, Pénzügyi elemző, Pénzügyi szakember
|Minimális tapasztalat||Tapasztalat nem szükséges|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||OKJ képesítés|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|
|Elvárt nyelvtudás||Angol, Cseh, Héber, Lengyel, Orosz|