A/P (B2P) Operations AssociateStarjobs Magyarország
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.07.
Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleague as
A/P (B2P) Operations Associate.
· Execute and validate processing of external supplier invoices according to rules and process descriptions, perform regular self-audit and execute on correction actions
· Contact person for business operational team in terms of resolving any basic issues with invoices and payments, investigate and resolve deficiencies with suppliers or internal parties.
· Responsible for preparing timely reconciliation of B2P subledger accounts; manage open items and clearing with stakeholder involvement.
· Able to handle cross-functional communication with multiple GE operation and finance functions at professional standards.
· Responsible for communication and reconciliation of outstanding balances with external suppliers and follow up on invoice status
· Seek for process improvement opportunities, support projects related to standardization, quality improvement, compliance or simplification.
Skills and experience
· Written and verbal fluency in English.
· Understanding of basic accounting practices, purchasing and invoicing rules
· Mindset to anticipate and resolve challenges
· Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
· Professional style when dealing with business clients
· Compliance & controllership mindset.
· Numerate with a good eye for detail.
· IT skills including Excel and Outlook.
· At least one additional European language (other than Hungarian)
· Knowledge of ERP platforms (SAP/Oracle)
· Experience in a multinational environment, AP preferred
Apply to Laszlo Bartusemail@example.com
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016