AP (B2P) Operations Associate – English and German/French/Italian/PolishStarjobs Magyarország
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.15.
Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleague as
AP (B2P) Operations Associate – English and German/French/Italian/Polish.
The Accounts Payable Europe team is in charge to provide accounts payable services to the legal entities (800+) operated by the GE affiliates across 31 countries in Europe in contact with the local/regional business controllership teams. Services scope include the wing to wing process from invoice receiving until ensuring timely payment, issue resolutions supplier invoices and sub ledger reconciliation.
· Execute and validate processing of external supplier invoices according to rules and process descriptions, perform regular self-audit and execute on correction actions
· Contact person for business operational team in terms of resolving any basic issues with invoices and payments, investigate and resolve deficiencies with suppliers or internal parties
· Able to handle cross-functional communication with multiple operation and finance functions at professional standards
· Responsible for communication and reconciliation of outstanding balances with external suppliers and follow up on invoice status
· Seek for process improvement opportunities, support projects
related to standardization, quality improvement, compliance or simplification
Skills & Experience
- Written and verbal fluency in English – active, at least B2 level
- Understanding of basic accounting practices, purchasing and invoicing rules
- Mindset to anticipate and resolve challenges
- Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
- Professional style when dealing with internal and external clients
- IT skills including Excel and Outlook
- Additional European language (other than Hungarian)
- Knowledge of ERP platforms (SAP/Oracle)
in multinational environment, AP preferred
Apply to László Bartus: email@example.com