Our Partner is the leading global financial services company, providing broad range of financial products and services to its customers globally.
AP Accountant with Italian language skills
You will be responsible for the end-to-end Accounts Payable processes. This includes vendor record maintenance, invoices and expense reports processing and foreign payments and query handling based on internal and external customer’s request.
Ensuring that all Accounts Payable items are handled in a controlled and compliant manner against all internal policies and procedures and external rules and regulations.
- Responsible for quality and timely processing of non-PO invoices and PO invoices. Matching PO invoices to Purchase Orders and managing Purchase Order exceptions. Work closely with Procurement to resolve any PO related issues.
- Support Procure to Pay implementation efforts and future process conversion projects including User Acceptance Testing.
- Prioritizing and organizing daily workload to ensure that timeliness and quality standards are met.
- Assist in audit and compliance efforts for department; including risk review, Self Assessment, COB/business monitoring and documentation of policies and procedures.
- Responsible for continual process improvements and adaptation to new business process/procedures.
- Accountable for daily, weekly, and monthly MIS reporting related to Expense, Invoice/PO processing/compliance and payment processing.
- Cross-train on primary responsibilities of peers to serve as a back-up when needed.
- Troubleshoot Invoice, Employee Expense problems and escalations, solution process issues, and interface with technical support to resolve systematic problems.
- Able to identify and select Withholding tax and VAT tax codes for the invoices.
- Bank account set ups and tracking supplier requests in an access database.
- Ability to handle basic daily payment processes and requests.
- Degree in Economics
- Good English and Italian language skills
- Experience gained in a service centre environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- High level of numeric skills, financial/accounting skills is a plus.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills.