Analyst - Supply Chain Order Visibility (m/f)
Our partner is looking for
Analyst - Supply Chain Order Visibility (m/f)Cvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.02.
Quality Associate (m/f) - Berlin
Wayfair Europe is looking for a
who will drive insights and quality improvements for Order Visibility products that support operations across European Supply Chain and size opportunities and impact of the order visibility initiative. The candidate will have the opportunity to be part of one of the Strategic initiatives at Wayfair and potential to become a Supply Chain expert in e-commerce.
The team s mission is to
increase network visibility, improve customer order-related experience, reduce customer anxiety and effort and ultimately, drive down customer contacts and cost.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Collect & analyze all relevant pieces of customer order information
- Cross-check internal and external information sources
- Ensure adoption of consistent process/methodologies/source data
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand all events needed to run operations and measure performance across process chain
- Testing data quality, reliability & availability:
- Analyze and test data quality to be able to provide accurate and consistent data for our stakeholders (i.e. through automated testing)
- Interact/collaborate with Stakeholders, Project Managers and developers to understand testing needs
- Proactively identify operational enhancements and their implications, as well as report defects.
- Provide timely updates to team and stakeholders
- Project management
- Understand needs of various internal stakeholders in the Supply Chain organization and act as a liaison between business and R&D teams
- Project manage expansion of Order Visibility products across the organization
- Create timelines and updates catered to the needs of internal clients
- Provide suggestions and prioritize improvement road map
- Establish intuitive reporting methodologies, perform ad-hoc market analysis as required to:
- Support strategy and analyze performance
- To allow management to drive ops optimization activities
- To maximize cost saving opportunities via detailed customer knowledge.
Potential to develop within the role towards becoming either a data expert or have more project management responsibilities.
Required experience and skills:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Business or related field.
- 3+ years experience as a BIE, data scientist or data analyst
- Experience working in Supply Chain & in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated strength in SQL, data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
- Advanced skills in R or Python
- Advanced ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management.
- Independently own and drive outputs, scope projects, define roadmaps and set clear delivery expectations
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Design and develop data infrastructure to support business growth
Wayfair is one of the world s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That s why we re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.