Airport Services Agent | Qatar Airways | Budapest
Job Function: Ground Handling
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
City: Europe | Hungary | Budapest
About Your Job:
As an Airport Services Agent, you will provide an excellent service to customers at the airport terminal, and help create a stress-free environment for customers whilst travelling. You will ensure a total quality service and adhere to safety policies and security standards of the company.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Being visible to ensure that the highest level of service is provided in a professional manner
- Liaising with Check-In, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
- Escorting and directing arriving/departing passengers to the respective areas such as Hotel Desk, Visa Counter, Transfer Desk, Premium Lounges, and Boarding Gates
- Assisting Duty Officer to handle company materials and records
- Working with GHA for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
- Conducting pre-flight administration to ensure the smooth running of every Qatar Airways flight departure
To be successful in this role you must have a high school Qualification. You preferably have minimum of 2 years’ experience in an airline or in the travel industry. You should be service oriented with good interpersonal skills. Knowledge in IATA standard reservation/ticketing procedure is a strong advantage with fair knowledge of world geography and proven experience with the Amadeus reservation system. Good interpersonal and communication skills in English along with knowledge of PC-based applications are also required.
Only applications through the Qatar Airways career site will be considered.