Advanced A/P (B2P) Operations SpecialistStarjobs Magyarország
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.09.
Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleague as
Advanced A/P (B2P) Operations Specialist.
· Contact person (SPOC) for Business or internal stakeholders for any B2P matters; owns regular operations rhythm with the end-to-end Supply chain operations and Finance.
· Communication with external stakeholders around vendor statement reconciliation and problem solving.
· Work closely with Business stakeholders on handling of exceptions, specific requirements and complex issues of invoice processing and payment.
· Responsible for investigation and resolution of invoice discrepancies and deficiencies with requestors; ensure process controls and timely payment.
· Provide technical guidance and share knowledge on processes and systems within the team in daily operations, train new joiners.
· Support the team on daily processing/operations when required
· Reviewing payment related open cash items and work with Cash & banking on resolution
· Responsible for coordinating timely reconciliation & review of all B2P related accounts; manage open items and clearing
· Monitor on-hold queues and support resource allocation
· Oversee process KPI’s and metrics, provide deep analysis with understanding of root causes
· Drive process improvements, participate in execution of projects related to standardization, quality improvements, simplification or compliance
· Key user role in migrations or system implementations, validate process documentations
Skills and experience
· Written and verbal fluency in English
· Good understanding of accounting practices in relation to P2P
· Ability to define and articulate underlying process gaps and resolve challenges, complex issues
· Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
· Professional style when dealing with business or external stakeholders
· Compliance & controllership mindset
· Operative lean thinking; ability to work on continuous improvements
· Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook
· Knowledge of ERP platforms (SAP/Oracle) module of Finance, Purchasing and MM
· At least one additional European language (other than Hungarian)
Apply to Laszlo Bartus
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016