Jelentkezési határidő: 2014.08.19.
Hirdetés azonosító: 836442
We are looking for a new colleague with excellent administrative skills and monotony-handling personality.
Fluent and active english is a must.
The role includes both the admin support of different teams in Europe and the team based in Budapest office.
- Administration of expense reports for key site leads
- Organizing East Area meetings, calls and managing calendar for the eastern team members
- Manages travel arrangements for colleagues in abroad and of the office
- Managing documents for key invoices and contracts
- Updating invoicing system with payment information
- Managing other miscellaneous admin work for key leading sites to help in smooth functioning of their day to day activities
- BA degree
- Fluent in Hungarian and English (C1 or C2 level)
- 2-3 Years experience in an admin assistant role
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Organized and disciplined personality
- Good relationship skills
Understanding of agriculture is not mandatory but would be a plus.
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.