Our partner is looking for
Acquisitions EditorCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.07.
Are you a children's Editor with commissioning experience? Are you passionate about creating a varied children's list? A leading illustrated publisher has an exciting opportunity for an Acquisitions Editor to join their Children's Division in central London.
- Acquire new titles and pitch new ideas for the children's list which spans different genres, formats, age ranges and subjects
- Work with in-house teams, packagers and freelancers
- Champion new titles and approaches with the sales and marketing teams
Experience / skills required:
- Commissioning experience with a passion for children's books
- Established relationships with authors and agents
- Excellent project management and budgeting skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Good visual sense and eye for detail
- Ability to spot new trends and develop commercial ideas
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.