Jelentkezési határidő: 2017.12.26.
Hirdetés azonosító: 1242010
If you have experience in accounting and looking for a new opportunity in a multinational environment then we are looking for you to join our partner!
- Using Cash management module to check daily bank statements
- Missing statement handling (transaction code setting, statement upload)
- Issue resolution, investigation on rejected payments with the bank
- Handle bank guarantee
- Manage special payment method (direct debit)
- Cash forecast, Funding request
- Provide audit materials, reporting
- Fluent English is mandatory and other European language knowledge
- College or University degree (finance/accountancy/economics)
- 1-2 years experience on AR field is a plus
- Advanced level of Ms Office
· Outstanding salary and benefit package
· On-going trainings to develop your personal and professional skills
· Innovative working environment where your ideas are heard
· Flexible working environment: home office day
· We believe the health and happiness of our people is central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free health assessments to support your well-being.
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.