Colfax Corporation is a diversified global manufacturing and engineering company that provides gas- and fluid-handling and fabrication technology products and services to customers around the world under the Howden, Colfax Fluid Handling and ESAB brands. Colfax believes that its brands are among the most highly recognized in each of the markets that it serves. Additional information about Colfax is available at Link megjelenítése.
Howden is a world-class engineering company with a proud heritage and a desire to be the world's leading application engineering company providing high quality solutions air and gas handling products and services to the power, oil & gas, mining and petrochemical industries. With 6,000 employees in 27 countries we are undergoing a period of significant business growth. The company’s Shared Service Centre was launched in 2015, located in Budapest. The Howden Global Business Service Centre employs more than 50 people who provides support in Finance and IT field. Howden offers complex and challenging jobs, great work environment, competitive salary and opportunity to develop and implement promotion and training to work. Innovative and agile, we are looking for talent to grow with us in the following role:
Accounts Receivable Specialist –North American Region
The main role purpose is to manage the invoicing, cash application, credit check, and collections process. Make sure that the Howden Global Business Service Centre meets all partner and customer requirements in a timely manner, as well as maximising cash flow, while minimising aged debt. Supports customer and finance teams to ensure timely cash collection while building and maintaining excellent partner relationships.
In this role you will have the following accountabilities:
- Issue invoices and take part in process standardization projects
- Manage the collection activities and claims. Take initiative and proactively contact customers to collect outstanding revenue
- Book payments in a timely manner and take ownership in the cash application process
- Establish and maintain appropriate credit limits for new and existing customers
- Maintain customer accounts and customer ledgers. Conduct account reconciliation.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours:
- BA in the field of economics and/or accounting
- Fluency in English is a must, but any European language knowledge is an advantage
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Good understanding of major ERP systems
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business needs and influence business impact
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accurate data management
We can offer:
- Good location and modern working environment
- Working hours 13:30 -22:00
- Challenging end –to –end process with a global scope
- Competitive salary and compensation package
Be part of our innovative team and grow your career with us!