On behalf of our multinational partner we are looking for an
AP TEAM LEADER
The Accounts Payable Team Lead will be responsible for the daily management of the Accounts Payable Department in a fast paced environment. This will include, but will not be limited to monitoring the department's processes, coordinating daily and month end activities, checking payment proposals, handling escalation issues, formalizing policies, implementing lean initiatives while ensuring SOX compliance. This is all in liaison with the Accounting Manager.
- Monitoring a team of 12-16 analysts and resolve escalated matters/issues in team
- Work closely with the Accounting Manager and P2P Global Reporting Manager
- Prepare reports and make action plans for solving queries, improving processes, standardizing tasks
- Ready to assist with projects, implementations, testing within the department.
- Execute daily payment runs in SAP
- Monitor error resolution queue and perform necessary investigation to resolve work list items, involving buyers and suppliers as needed
- Identify system and process improvements, implement productivity and efficiency initiatives
- As needed, assist with testing for system break fix and enhancements
- Research and respond to vendor and employee questions regarding Purchase to Pay processes and systems
- Work closely together with the P2P Global Reporting Manager and Accounting Manager to drive permanent solutions for problems identified
- Coordinate and resolve issues arising from Purchase to Pay systems and processes
- Review reports and work with in-territory points of contact to resolve
- Ensure that the department complies with all internal control procedures
- Degree in accounting/finance.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a team lead in accounts payable or in an accounting/finance position in an international SSC.
- Fluent Business English and Hungarian, one other language is a plus (Italian, German, French)
-Strong SAP knowledge
-Familiarity with an automated P2P system is a plus
-Willing to travel
-Good communication skills
-Willing to do extra work/overtime during peak business periods