Accounts Payable Specialist
You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies . You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s
Pozíció leírása / Job description
You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies . You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s lives. You are looking for us.
We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with one vision.
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for 3rd party ICO invoice processing, including 3-way-match, 2-way match and non PO invoice entry, employee cash and credit card claims booking in the company ERP system and for related query handling and complex issue resolution taking into consideration of country specificity.
- Resolution of matching errors of vendor invoice, purchase order and receipt acknowledgment
- Intercompany, 3rd part supplier invoice processing based on the company chart of account into Oracle
- Employee travel expense cash claims and credit card claims processing based on the company chart of account into Oracle
- Prepayment posting
- Compliance, approval verification and quality control review
- Internal and external query handling
- Month end close reconciliations preparation (AP SL-GL, and transit accounts)
- Research and reconciliation of accounts payable balances and vendor statements
- Record retention, tracking and reporting for tax purposes
- Management reporting specific to accounts payable
Elvárások / Requirements
- College or University degree in Finance or Economics
- 0-2 years relevant work experience
- Fluent English knowledge is required, other european language knowledge is a plus
- Shared Service Centre experience is preferred
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to produce consistently high quality information within tight deadlines
- Good Analytical skills
- Team player approach
- Pro-active attitude
Amit kínálunk / Offer
The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission is to heal patients and restore lives.
- attractive compensation package
- exceptional benefits, including private health insurance
- private medical support and group life & accident insurance
- modern office close to the city center
You can build your career with us and later become an expert or even a team leader, or you can fulfill your aspirations as a valuable member of another department.
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090