Accounts Payable Operations Manager
Accounts Payable Operations Manager EAME - Your future position?
As the Accounts Payable (AP) Operations Manager you will be responsible for the Document Intake, Invoice Processing, Issue Resolution and Payment and Reporting teams in Budapest. You will ensure the smooth AP process for the EMEA region with 28 AP accountants including the two team leaders. If you are someone with sound knowledge on AP processes and an experienced people manager, here is our exciting role for you:
- Lead: you will manage, coach and motivate the Accounts Payable (AP) team of the Givaudan Business Solutions (GBS) centre. You will perform goal setting and yearly performance review, plan and coordinate people development activities. You will be an important asset in planning and supporting the hiring and replacement decisions and retention measures.
- Identify: you will identify and implement process improvement opportunities, resolve operational issues through root cause analysis and mitigation actions, liaise with the owner of the Source-to-Pay (STP) and Accounts Payable Solution in order to contribute to effective end-to-end process improvements.You willpropose, monitor and control budget within the scope and take required actions.
- Monitor: you will monitor the team’s performance against deliverables set in the Service Levels Agreements (SLAs) and against the GBS centre standards, plan and monitor the workload accordingly.
- Support: you will support the Global Solution Owner in preparing and executing tactical governance alignment with functions/divisions, work closely and effectively with all internal customers of the GBS centre and with all levels of the organisation involved in the Accounts Payable processes.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join our team – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University degree in the field of Finance, Accounting and Controlling or similar
- 3+ years experience as an Accounts Payable Manager and solid experience in running teams
- Full knowledge of Procure-2-Pay processes with the focus on Accounts Payable and accounting
- Fluent English is a must (additional language knowledge is a plus)
- Experience in process improvement/ process excellence initiatives (e.g. Lean SixSigma) is an advantage
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Főkönyvelő, Kockázat-menedzser, Kockázatkezelő, Könyvelő, Közgazdász, Pénzügyi menedzser
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|