Accounts Payable Analyst
If yes, please apply, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your job will be following up aged items/invoices. This may involve the following activities:
• Lots of external and internal communication.
• Liaising with vendors, the AP team, the Payments team, to find out exactly what happened.
• Answering client queries, and making sure that all appropriate invoices are paid properly.
• Ensuring proper documentation of these happenings.
So if you like finances, but you also like a lot of communication, and problem solving, this position is waiting for you!
• Bachelor degree in Finance or business (or similar)
• Minimum 6 months of relevant experience, preferably in SSC
• Good MS Excel knowledge
• Experience with SAP is an advantage
• Must be comfortable with communicating in English (mainly in writing)
• Competitive salary package
• Growing and stable SSC
• "Family friendly" SSC environment
• Home office opportunity (1 day/week)
• Complex tasks, exciting sector