Our multinational partner is looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst with fluent ENGLISH AND GERMAN knowledge in their Shared Services Centre in Budapest.
- To ensure timely and accurate recording of third party supplier invoices into the ledgers for the European Business Service Centre.
- To ensure that all invoices are approved appropriately and paid on time.
- To ensure adherence to accounts payable / invoicing policies and procedures.
- To provide a helpdesk facility for any Accounts Payable queries from Outsourced Service Providers / suppliers / staff.
- To provide guidance and coaching where relevant on the coding and approval requirements and the Accounts Payable Processes
- New supplier account set ups and supplier account maintenance
- Invoice posting to accounts payable system and checking to ensure correct posting.
- Arranging and chasing the authorization and coding of accounts payable invoices
- Running payment batches, automated and manual, of invoices to terms with Cash & Banking team
- Dealing with returned funds
- Raising / requesting of ad hoc payments
- Fluency in ENGLISH AND GERMAN
- University or College degree
- 1 to 2 years' experience in relevant FINANCE role
- Experience in using Excel
- Good level numeracy and able to work accurately with large quantities of data.
- Good communication skills
- Understands financial and accounting information, both published and internal. Aware of the principles and standards on which accounts are based and able to apply this knowledge in the workplace.