Accounts Payable Analyst - English Speaking
Our partner is the global leader in the design and development of taste and scent experiences, enjoyed in thousands of products sold around the world.
The Global Service Center is located in Budapest in the inner-city at the new Mill Park facility.
We are looking for a passionate, curious analyst to handle the full-cycle accounts payable activities and maintain an excellent working relationship with business customers from North America!
• Processing invoices through IFF’s workflow systems with accuracy and efficiency
• Prioritizing invoices and payments according to vendor terms while ensuring timely payments are made
and process rush payments as required.
• Matching invoices to Purchase orders with IFF system
• Validating for completeness and accuracy, including ensuring proper backup and approvals
• Checking and verifying supplier documentation for compliance with country legal & tax requirements
• Partnering with internal teams and vendors for issue resolution
• Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balance and resolve
• Suggesting process improvements where possible
• Working following the North American time zone (13.00 - 22.00 o’çlock)
• Excellent command of English skills both verbal and written.
• Preferably 1-2 years of experience within the field of Accounts Payable, ideally in a multinational environment, but fresh graduates can also be considered!
• University degree (relevant OKJ certificate, equivalent work experience in a similar role can be adequate)
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, with an emphasis on Excel
• A good understanding of ERP (SAP ECC) system experience advantageous
• Ability to work in a fast paces environment while maintaining accuracy and providing top notch customer
• Great customer service is essential
• Critical thinking is required
• Being a team player with a can-do-mentality
• A newly established service center with horizontal & vertical career development
• Transparent, open company culture with attention to the individual
• Fuzzy office environment with leisure room, break-out area and a gym in the garden
• Continuous training opportunities
• Opportunity to be part of a global industry leading business with 130 years of experience