Jelentkezési határidő: 2016.05.16.
Hirdetés azonosító: 1038729
Our international partner is looking for a number of AP Accountants to join their team in Debrecen where they support their parent company in their newly created Finance Shared Service center.
Accounts Payable Accountant
• Review and verify invoices and check requests
• Process vendor invoices up for payment
• Track expenses and process expense reports
• Reconcile accounts payable transactions and prepare reconciliation and analysis of accounts
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
• Correspond with vendors procurement and respond to inquiries
• Produce monthly reports and assist with month end closing
• College or University degree
• 2-4 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
• Fluent English language knowledge
• Knowledge of general accounting procedures a plus
• Experience using Payables software
• Proficient in data entry and management
Take the opportunity to be a part of something brand new and inspiring:
- be a member of the newest SSC in Hungary;
- work in an environment where new ideas are more then welcome;
- earn a fair, competitive salary and compensation package.
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.