Jelentkezési határidő: 2016.06.01.
Our partner is a multinational American company, they have been a leading independent global distributor of electronic components & supply chain servicesTasks:
1) Incoming invoices:
- Updating invoice registers on daily basis
- Checking supplier invoices in financial point of view
- Matching supplier invoices with Purchase Orders, and verify the invoices are issued according the requirements of Purchase Orders (Inventory purchases only)
- Checking and matching the Customs documents with Purchase Orders and supplier invoices.
- Checking employees expense reports, and verifies all the receipts.
- Contacting suppliers in order to resolve any queries
2) Outgoing invoices:
- Printing invoices daily from Oracle
- Match them with the warehouse shipments
- Checking the details on the sales invoices in financial point of view
- If necessary creating some sales invoices and credit memos manually.
3) Cash management:
- Handling petty cash
- Prepare monthly petty cash reports
4) Communicating with outside sources
- Communicating with book-keepers & payroll accountants
- Preparing monthly spreadsheets for sales, inventory purchases and expenses
5) Other tasks:
- Checking warehouse receiving documents daily basis.
- Provide assistance to Year End inventory count and reconciliations
- Any other ad-hoc duties
6) Administration (HR) tasks:
- Making employment contracts
- Obtain relevant documentations from new employees
- Follow up employees vacations, time off and sick leaves
- Manage compulsory medical check-up for employees
- Preparation of employee leaving documents
- University/college degree or higher education in accountancy/economics or related field
- Fluent written and spoken command of English is a must
- 2 years work experience in related field
- Literacy in Microsoft Office