The main scope of Human Centrum Ltd is recruitment, placement, temporary staffing and HR outsourcing which is provided in the whole territory of the country. Our aim is to increase, develop and save human resource efficiency, which are very important from the point of companies’ success. The HR area needs to know two basic capabilities to accomplish this mission: competitive approach and the capability of renewal.
On behalf of our pharmaceutical partner, Boehringer Ingelheim, we are looking for an accountant.káltató
- Perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions. Assist with monthly closings and support the senior accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting function.
- Assist the Finance Manager in budgeting, forecasting, preparation of financial analyses, controlling reports, and presentations.
- Process incoming invoices (review, verify, scan, code, enter, upload)
- Set invoices up for payment, prepare and process electronic bank transfers
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquires
- Assist with month end and year end closing
- Manage fixed asset register
- Archive accounting documents
- Produce monthly accounting reports
- Assist Finance Manager in Budgeting, Forecasting
- Prepare budget/actual analyses, other monthly controlling reports
- Assist preparation of presentations
Knowledge, experience required:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 1-3 years practice in Accounting
- Good command of English
- Good analytical skills, proficient in data entry and management
- Good PC skills (SAP, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Understanding of business processes and service lines
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary, above the market average
- Yearly target bonus