Jelentkezési határidő: 2016.05.27.
- Keeping of companys books (booking of invoices, bank statements, inventory, wages, accruals and any other necessary bookings)
- Preparation of statements for controlling (monthly and quarterly closings, data reconciliation, etc.)
- Preparation of management reports, assistance in budget planning
- Monitoring of tasks with deadlines, observation of the deadlines thereof
- Management and control of daily proceeds records
- Supporting of Chief Accountants work in accordance with his/her instructions
- Keeping in order of letters and other documents handled by him/her
- The observation of effective laws, administrative and internal orders in the course of his/her action
- Minimum two year experience in similar job
- Upper-Intermediate English language level (spoken and written) - must
- High skills in Microsoft programs, especially in Excel - must
- Knowledge of Exact software-advantage
- Able to work independently and in a team
- A great opportunity to gain relevant experience in a fast growing international company
- Multinational and young environment.