Accountant R2RStarjobs Magyarország
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.05.23.
Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleague as
The R2R (Record to Report) Global Ops Finance Europe team supports closing of the books of our client's affiliates across 31 countries in contact with the local/regional business controllership teams. Services scope includes preparatory and closing activities in Compensation & Benefit, Treasury, Commercial, Supply Chain, Other Asset and Liabilities, Cash&Banking, Payments, Closing & Reporting, Intercompany areas. This is a great opportunity to have a complex overview of accounting of global company.
· Manage and perform US GAAP general accounting activities on behalf of local Businesses
· Perform activities required for month-end closing (preparing and posting Manual Journal Entry, running reports, performing balance sheet and P&L reconciliation according to the respective business deadlines
· Perform monthly and quarterly account reconciliation according to the company's Policies
· Build and maintain strong working relationship with the local operation and controllership team
· Support the statutory team providing details for preparation of statutory accounts for the respective Business
· Support to be provided to External and Internal auditors
· Understand the company's policies and ensure that all accounting processes are in line with the company's regulations and principles
Qualifications / Requirements
· Written and verbal fluency in English
· Accounting experience in a multi-gap environment
· First experience of closing the books, ideally in an international environment or in the R2R function of an SSC
· Ability to learn/ understand processes quickly and adhere to them accurately
· Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
· Effective interpersonal & communication skills and highly professional style
· Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
· Compliance & controllership mindset
· Numerate with a good eye for detail
· Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook
· Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary
· First-hand experience in a big audit firm
· First-hand closing experience with Oracle, SAP or another ERP
· Fluency in other European languages is a benefit – especially Czech, Portuguese, Italian
Multicultural and very diverse environment with people from over 30 countries.
· A wide variety of social clubs and communities.
· The company supports language courses, professional trainings.
· Friendly working environment (Best Office Award 2015), including gym, cafeteria, hairdresser and a medical center, all conveniently located on the office campus.
· Great career-development opportunities
· Opportunities to leverage your accounting and finance skills.
· Opportunity for process improvement/simplification/standardization.
· Flexible working hours/home office. 01.
Apply to Laszlo Bartus
atkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016