If you are looking for new challenges, If you want to develop in your profession, If you want to be a determining member of a new greenfield plant, then take a look at our job search site and use the selection options to bring you a step closer to your dream job. We look forward to receiving your job application.
On behalf of our greenfield multinational business partner, who is setting up its team in Miskolc, we are searching for candidates for the
ACCOUNTANT FIXED ASSETS
Professionalism, previous relevant work experience and very good English language skills are necessary.
Eastjob Személyzeti Tanácsadó Bt. has been assisting its partners with professional HR services for seven years. We provide support for our partners in searching and selecting the right professionals and in developing, optimizing and improving internal HR processes at a high level, flexibly and efficiently. The high quality of our work is guaranteed by the professionalism and attitude of our consultants.
- Graduate in business administration (UNI/UAS/UCE) with a special focus on Finance or professional education as international accountant
- Long-term professional experience in an accounting area, in particular asset accounting, within an international company
- Excellent knowledge in US-GAAP
- Business fluent in English in written and spoken
- German language skills helpful
- Professional experience in using SAP R/3, FI and CO Module
- Pragmatic and efficient way of working, hands-on mentality
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring the correct fixed assets accounting in our new plant Miskolc
- Recording, monitoring and adapting all fixed assets
- Observing all local tax regulations concerning bookkeeping
- Application and administration for investment grants, subsidies and incentives
- Preparing of Investment approval requests including profitability analysis
- Management of assets relating to production facilities
- Tracking company goals by using suitable financial instruments
- Early identification of results affecting risks by commercial and financial analyses
- Appropriate and timely monthly accounting reporting, including all bookings
- Regular inventory of fixed assets according to local law and internal regulations
- Competent contact person to auditors and tax inspectors
If you are interested in this position and you meet the above requirements, please send your job application in Hungarian and English to Kiss Krisztina.