Hungary (+36) • Budapest
Description of position:
Commercial Financing Business Support Operations Account Specialists manage a portfolio of Business Partner accounts.
• Credit Line and Order management, Cash collection and Conditions monitoring.
• Daily management of an account portfolio which is comprised of inventory and/or accounts receivable financing customers.
• Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with numerous customer contacts at various levels of the organization and serving as a focal point for customer inquiries, requests, and complaints.
• Monitoring collateral position and surveys to ensure that all collateral reporting requirements are adhered to and identifies, reports on and drafts action plans to address potential and actual exposures.
• Preparing materials for use in status account reviews.
• Being responsible for territory risk management and customer satisfaction attainment and ensures all customer communications are documented in an accurate and timely manner.
• Ensuring accounts operate within approved guidelines and obtaining the appropriate level of management approval in exception situations.
• Keeping customers appraised of the financial health of their account and its ability to support current and future financing volumes.
Since the role involves being in daily contact with customers in Middle East, Africa the candidate must be: able to communicate in English and able to hold a phone conversation with our business partners and explain basic financial terms to them verbally.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Fluent English
• Basic knowledge in Financial concepts
• Good numerical and analytical skills
• At least 6 months experience in Customer facing/ Customer contact
Fluent English knowledge
Short company info:
Our client is a shared service center based in Budapest. The company is committed to creating a supportive, flexible work environment that gives employees more flexibility and control over their work as an important means to achieve greater work/life balance and enhanced productivity.
What our client offers:
•A multicultural, dynamic and positive team environment
•Continuous development opportunities
•Varied tasks, job roles and possibility to participate in local or international projects
•An attractive working environment
By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: