Our partner is looking for
Account ManagerCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.08.14.
Account Manager - Life Sciences Consumables
Territory: South West London
Home location: Ideally you will be based in the Kensington or Uxbridge areas
Salary Circa: £22,000 - £28,000 DOE + £5,000 Bonus (Uncapped & paid quarterly) + Company Car (Fully Expensed) + Laptop + iPhone + Ipad + Company Credit Card + 5% Pension Contribution + Health Care & Health Cash Plan + Up to 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + 3 days Xmas Closure + Internet Contribution
- Are you a highly motivated Life Sciences graduate looking to combine your degree and commercial experience in a fast paced and rewarding scientific sales role?
- Are you currently working in a Laboratory as a Research Technician or Scientist wanting to use your hands-on PCR, ELISA, Molecular/Cellular biology experience to increase your earnings potential and future career prospects?
- Do you want to work for a market leading & award-winning Liquid Handling manufacturer who have offices in the UK, France, Germany & Italy?
The Requirements of the Account Manager:
- To be considered for the Account Manager role you will be a Life Sciences graduate with existing sales/account management experience in a field based or internal sales (B2B OR B2C) role
- You could also be working in a Laboratory as a Research Scientist currently using Pipettes & Tissue Culture Plastics wanting to transition into a commercial sales role
- You must have a minimum of a BSc in a Life Science (Biological sciences) subject i.e. Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biological Sciences, Immunology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Cancer Biology, Biomedical Science, Cell Biology or equivalent
- Experience working in a laboratory with Molecular Biology techniques i.e. PCR, Electrophoresis, ELISA, pipetting, cell culture, sample storage, southern or western blotting would be beneficial but not essential
- You must possess a full and clean UK driver's licence to be considered and be eligible to work in the EU
- You must be flexible to do any overnight stays that are required as part of the role
The Role of the Account Manager:
- As the Account Manager you will be tasked with achieving annual sales targets and objectives across your territory primarily covering the following postcodes - GU, HA, KT, W, UB, TW, SW SM and SL areas, although from time to time you may be required to cover other areas to ensure the company's business needs are met
- Manage and grow an existing sales base and develop new customer relationships
- Arrange appointments, follow-up on quotes, samples and leads
- Strategically identify and conduct key account analysis, create and develop plans to maintain existing business and gather intelligence for new opportunities
- Meet with customers to present and demonstrate my clients Liquid Handling products and lead generation, initiate and communicate proposals relevant to customer needs and use negotiation skills to achieve a successful sale
- Create and maintain records within the internal CRM system to assist with customer contact traceability, initiating proposals and customer specific information
- To present and contribute to internal and external meetings
- Prepare information as needed for customer meetings and discussions with management
- Respond to customer enquiries promptly, liaising with internal support to assist where necessary
Company and Opportunity:
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning manufacturer of Liquid Handling Technology, they're now the UK's leading manufacturer of pipettes/ pipette tips and have experienced continual year of year growth over the last decade
- They have a large focus on new product development and have extended their portfolio to enable them to offer an extensive range of products including Pipettes, Pipette Tips, Gloves, PCR and High through put consumables
- A real team focused organisation that empowers its UK sales and marketing team through regular training, sales meetings and inspirational management. They just keep winning awards and keep on growing!
In order to be considered for the role you must have the right to work in the UK
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate's name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we'll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.