My client is looking for an Account Executive/Sales to join its CEE Region team.
The Account Executive will primarily work to boost sales in the Direct Sales Channel even if in some cases he will be asked to support the Partner Channel Sales.
This position reports to the Senior Sales Manager for CEE.
- Develop and execute sales strategies in order to build a sales pipeline with the goal of meeting and exceeding assigned sales quota in all sectors.
- “Hands-on” development of new sales opportunities through cold-calling, leads follow up, and personal relationships.
- Analyze the CEE market, with focus on primary territories - Poland, Hungary, CZ and Slovakia, and any local source of potential leads in order to increase and qualify the pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify and contact decision makers within a potential account.
- Drive direct-sales opportunities to closing and establish strong, long-lasting relationships which will yield on-going success in target accounts.
- Candidate must know how to identify customer pain points, how to present business value vs. technical value and how to sell enterprise software solutions.
- Identify opportunities for marketing campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales. Work with marketing team to define and implement these actions.
- Participate to leads generating events organized by marketing.
- Work with other members of company’s global sales organization on multi-national sales opportunities.
- Introduce to the customer the corresponding Account Manager for each account won.
- Candidate must be able to work effectively with the sales team, and to “wear multiple hats” when it becomes necessary.
- In some cases the candidate will have to collaborate with company partners to manage and close business opportunities.
- Keep Salesforce updated as corporate business tool, and generate internal reports.
Candidates should possess a good number of the following qualities:
- At least 3 years experience in a sales account manager role with responsibility for meeting an individual sales quota.
- A proven track record of successfully selling enterprise-level software solution (e.g. Content Management, Portal, Web, Collaboration, ERP, CRM, eBusiness and/or eCommerce applications).
- Demonstrated ability to execute each phase of the sales cycle, from lead generation (cold calling, leveraging of channels and contacts, to lead qualification and sales closing).
- Experience in closing large software deals.
- Methodical approach for inbound and outbound customer calls.
- An excellent communicator with strong business, sales and financial acumen.
- Engineering Degree from a four-year university program or equivalent with deep technical background.
- Native Polish AND Hungarian, fluent in English. Russian, Czech and Slovakian are considered a plus.
- Travel within assigned territory is required.
- Hands on, high efficiency and proactivity.
- Understanding of the industry dynamics present among customers, especially Open Source business and values. Open Source experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the sales and delivery cycle of consulting projects.
- Relationships with decision makers in leading companies in Italy.
- Track the accounts’ activity and prepare accurate reports and KPIs from marketing automation and Salesforce tools. Experience in extracting, manipulating, generating reports and taking conclusions from multiple data.
Location: Hungary, Budapest XIII.
If you are interested in, please send your cv.
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem > Értékesítési menedzser, Kereskedelmi menedzser, Key account manager, Mérnök értékesítő
Mérnök / Műszaki > Mérnök
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|
|Elvárt nyelvtudás||Angol, Lengyel, Magyar|