|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Budapest|
|Description of position:||(S)he will maintain and grow deep and lasting relationships within a large key account while achieving assigned goals for sales and profit growth.|
|Duties:||· Retain existing business, while pursuing additional profitable growth opportunities within the key account. Sells and supports the company's complete product and service offering (BI solutions) focusing on existing and new buyers with high-value, strategic growth opportunities.
· The AD penetrates their assigned account by:
• Selling new or additional products or services to current clients; and/or
• Finding new buyers within the existing client location; and/or
• Selling to additional client locations or divisions
· Leads the overall growth strategy, and manage all contracts and negotiations with senior members of your clients' procurement and contracts team, third-party vendor(s) like Managed Service Providers (MSP), and other key client or stakeholders.
· Provides comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new business from new and/or existing accounts.
· Achieves comprehensive account penetration with maximum exposure for the company's services.
· Leads, manages, and delivers quarterly and annual business reviews, as well as develop new business by generating inspiring and memorable presentations.
· Learns and develops further knowledge of new technologies and selling points which includes enhancing expertise in the company's product application technologies.
· Understand customer opportunities and have a point of view relative to the company's strategy and technology.
· Mobilize deliver teams, oversee project execution and monitor results.
· Understand how to assess and manage risk and produce sustainable, predictable business results.
· Understand how to effectively forecast sales opportunities
· Work tightly with Customer owners/Project Managers to identify opportunities for services business to drive customer value
· Identify, cultivate, negotiate and close consulting and servicing/training opportunities with strategic customers of Product Development
· Work to align a rolling services roadmap to client strategies and initiatives and obtain client sponsorship
· Manage a pipeline of servicing and consulting opportunities
· Articulate company's services methodology and value proposition to instill confidence in our clients and be viewed by the client as the credible advisor for implementation
· Effectively position, craft and scope high value and high quality engagements
· Proactively participate in governance during the execution of services at client
· Maintain ultimate responsibility for the success and customer satisfaction for deployment of company's services at your clients
|Requirements, skills:||· B.S. degree
· Proven business development record, 5 years sales/business development experience in BI solutions
· Experience in account management
· Ability to add value at the executive level when it comes to establishing strategy • C level messaging
· Ability to produce and deliver professional proposals
· Advanced presentation skills are a must
· Ability to articulate best practices and influence clients
· Ability to work well under pressure in unstructured and structured environments
· Understanding of and experience in the consulting process
· Excellent communication, troubleshooting, and negotiating skills
· Ability to make in-person business development/sales calls and presentations
· Knowledge of strategic business development/selling concepts and consultative sales
· Ability to follow a defined business development/sales process and documentation standards
· Immense business acumen
· Ability to gain consensus and build enthusiasm for ideas and company's value
· A winning personality (a hunger for success) and desire to connect with clients, assertive sales and closing ability, as well as demonstrated strength in all aspects of business development.
· Energetic, detail oriented, organized, self-directed, and highly motivated
|Known languages:||Excellent writing and speaking skills in English|
|Short company info:||Our client is a dynamically growing international enterprise providing a wide range of business intelligence, analytics and data management services. Why our client? International business and working environment Well-known, global multinational clients from Fortune 500 Complex and challenging tasks Industry-leading methods and advanced technologies Young, agile and international professional team Rapidly growing, excellent career-development opportunities|
|Additional info:||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval. For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: Link megjelenítése|