Configuration management:creation and implementation of standardized IP configuration files for the customer‘s IP-VPN networks.
- Clarifies project orders with internal customers
- Creates IP configuration files for customer IP VPNs
- Implements backbone configuration files
- Documents changes during the implementation
- High level of professional knowledge (IT university degree).
- Fluent German language knowledge.
- Knowledge of standardized work routines and methods, general facts and information and/or the use of simple equipment, machines and materials.
- CCNA or CCNP certification is advantage.
- Professional experience is advantage.
- Technical Competencies: - Ethernet, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, NAT, VPN, LAN/WAN, - Cisco, Juniper Administration Skill, - MPLS/WAN/LAN Management Skills, - IT knowledge (MS Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Good personality skills, good communication skills, team player, able to learn in IT telecommunication.