3rd Level Desktop Support
As a partner of Aegon Global Technology we are looking for candidates for a Workforce Support role. In 2017 the company has establishe
Pozíció leírása / Job description
As a partner of Aegon Global Technology we are looking for candidates for a Workforce Support role. In 2017 the company has established its most recent technology center in Budapest which since then is growing rapidly. Aegon Global Technology makes sure that all employees of Aegon are working with latest IT solutions and receive finest support. Being part of their team, gives you opportunity to not only work with most recent IT technologies, but also provides you the chance for dynamic and diverse career path.
In addition to the globally modern IT environment, Aegon Global Technology provides secure and long-term career, brand new office located in the heart of the city, flexible working hours with home office opportunities, followed by exceptional compensation.
By following the values of the company, coming to work should bring passion, fun and creativity instead of a simple hope for the green traffic light in the morning on the way to the office.
Eager to know more? In that case, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and get all the details.
Workforce support team is a Level 3 team which provides operational support, consulting services, and process management for our Desktop Support Teams. We support over 24,000 computers and 2,100 applications with team members in the US and Europe.
• Maintenance of core Desktop infrastructure applications and systems (SCCM, App-Portal, GPO Administration, etc)
• Lead collaboration with first/second level teams, 3rd party, and vendor support teams, to resolve complex, cross functional issues with little to no guidance.
• Installation and troubleshooting of desktop applications
• Troubleshoot issues to root cause and implement solutions to prevent future issues
• Participate and represent Workforce in large scale projects & initiatives as necessary
• Participate in on-call rotation
Elvárások / Requirements
• Highly experienced with Desktop Operation System and Application troubleshooting
• Experience with SCCM and related technologies
• Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy implementation/maintenance
• Understanding of VMware and Citrix Technologies
• Understanding of networking concepts
• Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts
• Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite manner, both written and verbal
• Strong Incident and problem management skills
• Strong troubleshooting skills and related documentation skills
• Capable of creating documentation on complex desktop functions
• Ability to convert complex information into simple, explainable solutions
• Results-driven with a bias towards incident resolution
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated project management and client relationship skills
• Scripting experience with PowerShell, SQL other data query languages
• Knowledge of desktop hardening and risk remediation
• Familiarity with Windows Update and Security Patching
• Understanding of Exchange, Office365, and Proofpoint
Amit kínálunk / Offer
At Aegon we promote a Future Fit mindset. What is a Future Fit mindset?
• Acting as One fosters an environment of positive collaboration
• Accountability allows us to own the problem as well as the solution
• Agility inspires new ideas, innovation and challenges the status quo
• Customer Centricity encourages an above average and beyond approach to our customers