The candidate would be responsible for world wide processes. The main aim would be to control the service costs of the company within the planning department. Also the employee would be involved in cost reduction projects, and should be able to reach the targets.
- Develop cost for service offering to be launched and analyse profitability with the Pricing Team
- Take part in ad-hoc type of task
- Analyze and consolidate the monthly Service Costs actual by products segments and by type of service processes, analyse the variance.
- Analyze and calculate the warranty reserve on monthly level and the quarterly reserve true up on the fix and variable side.
- Make sure that the cost calculation and the failer rates are used correctly/regular meeting on the progress of the cost evaluation
- Provide all related entries on a regular basis.
- Provide financial analysis and recommendation to management: variance analysis vs outlook, plan, last year, identification of key business drivers, proposal of corrective actions
- Coordinate the operation teams to get full visibility on the company warranty position and trend
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in high pace work environment
- Ability to work in an international environment where the needed information is coming from various functions and geographies
- Microsoft Excel skills needed
- Ability to merge data from different systems output
- Knowledge of an ERP ( Siebel, SAP ) and a financial planning system is a plus
- Knowledge of Service activity
- US GAAP accounting and SOX skills needed
- Fluent English mandatory, both written and oral
- Graduate degree in Finance
- 3+ years work experience in planning/analysis function in an international environment