Workplace Solutions - Doc Mgt & Archiving Solution Lead
Overall mission: Doc Management & Archiving Solution Lead you will be responsible for Maintain Givaudan Corporate Document Management (DM), Records Management (RM) & Archiving Repository’s overall consistency and coach other team members in the DM/RM & Archiving domain to support implementation of organisation’s IM&T strategy, according to predefined standards.
Solution Development & Implementation
- Deliver functional/technical expertise to Demand Stream lead during pre-demand/demand phase for DM/RM & Archiving domain.
- Define applications/platforms release road map according to the demand strategy and validate it with the Demand Stream Lead(s) for the defined business domain.
- Foresee future evolutions by growing current and exploring new applications/systems around the concerned functional/technical domain and providing a strategy for evolution.
- Ensure functional and technical dependencies/impacts are considered and handled by the respective IM&T stakeholders and contributing suppliers.
- Ensure process & knowledge sharing among IM&T community.
- Optionally consult, contribute, and assign resources to global projects at various steps: requirements, specifications writing/validation, testing and deployment.
- Support the technology watch activities.
Demands or multi-site Projects
- Coordinate and/or execute the demand analysis from the solution perspective.
- When required, act as SPOC, responsible for involving all other solution stakeholders to complete the demand analysis to ensure integration of the solution across streams and competency center.
- Support solution teams along development lifecycle.
- Ensure solution deliverables are effectively applied and aligned with Givaudan IM&T standards.
- Ensure security rules implementation as per the policies.
- Ensure solutions/tools are updated and maintained (including security)
- Responsible for driving review of existing security policies and contribute in creation of new security policies
Permanent activities as solution expert
- Participate in risk identification, ranking
- Contribute to validation of future changes relevant to service lines before development
- Technical Review Change Requests before production
- Participate in the definition of standards - Including security one (Policy lifecycle mgmt)
- Investigation & Diagnose escalated incidents
- Problem Diagnosis and Resolution
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University degree in Business or IT studies
- 5+ years experience in the DM/RM & Archiving domain in global IT projects.
- 3+ years experience as subject matter expert in the domain
- 2+ years experience in being an international team player working across countries and at the global level and managing people across multiple countries.
- Certification/Training in the assigned area will be an added advantage.
- Fluency in English is a must, any additional language is considered as a plus
Your technical skills are includes:
- Thorough experience and in-depth knowledge and understanding of:
- Large ECM projects
- Document Management (taxonomy, categories, permissions, classifications)
- Archiving & Records Management (retention policies, disposition reports)
- Workflow design
- OpenText CSP, RM, AS, xECM, extended Workflows, Wikis
- Google Drive, Team Drive
- Good knowledge of the development lifecycle.
- Good experience in system specification and design.
- Experience in project methodologies is a plus.
- Expert in understanding, articulating and translating business requirements to system solution at a conceptual level (business to IM&T translation).
- Experience in coaching resources is a plus.
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
IT / Informatika > It szakértő, It-vezeto, Szoftver tanácsadó, Szoftvertesztelő
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Fejlesztési menedzser
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|