Workplace Services Problem Manager and CI Lead
Overall mission: As a Workplace Services Problem Manager and CI Lead you will be responsible for managing the lifecycle of all Problems in his domain. Primary objectives are to prevent recurring Incidents from happening, and to minimize the impact of Incidents that cannot be prevented. To this purpose, ensures information about Known Errors and Workarounds is maintained.
- Proactively identifies & categorizes Problems
- Facilitates the review & prioritization of Problems
- Facilitates the diagnosis & resolution of Problems
- Documents and Closes Problems
- Problem Management Reporting
- Accountable for the production of RCA in due time following outage on critical applications or services. Accountable for the follow-up of the related improvements actions. Accountable for the associated communication and KPI reporting.
- When applicable, align provider problem management processes, resources and methodology to ensure effectiveness of problem management and continuous improvement.
- Co-operation with homologue problem managers in case of sharing of scope within a case/initiative
Continuous Improvement Lead
- Manages CI project portfolio (according scope of responsibility)
- Evaluates improvement ideas and categorize as quick-wins, rapid improvements, projects
- Contributes to prioritization of proposed continuous improvement changes
- Coaches Yellow Belts for rapid improvements
- Leads ‘small/medium’ continuous improvement projects
- Contributes to CI metrics and KPIs definition
- Ensures hand-over to responsible teams and that control phase is applied
- Promotes Continuous Improvement within IM&T organization
- Co-operation with homologue problem managers within the organization on initiatives under the responsibility of their domain, if relevant
Collect and monitor entitlements, instaAre you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world. CAPEX budgets.
Your professional profile includes:
- Required University Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the IT Domain
- Fluency in English is a must, any additional language is considered as a plus
Your professional profile includes:
- Experience in Problem Management
- Proven experience in continuous improvement
- Green belt LEAN SIX SIGMA (Black is a plus)
- Proven experience in managing complex projects
- Analytical skills
- Coordination and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Service Management Tooling
- Documentation skills
- ITIL certification will be an added advantage Knowledge of following Hardware and Software products is a plus: Microsoft, Linux, VMware, SAP, Oracle database Software, HP and IBM enterprise and workgroup class computing, storage and backup systems, CISCO products, and similar products
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
IT / Informatika > It asszisztens, It szakértő, Rendszeradminisztrátor, Rendszergazda, Rendszerintegrátor, Szoftver tanácsadó
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Egyetemi végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|